Kflag, short for Knowledge Flag, is a flag that can be put on an entity. Kflags are highly versatile. They can be used in many ways:
- Kflags can carry mprogs, just like rooms, objects, and mobiles.
- Mprogs can set and check for kflags, to recognize a player-character later.
- Kflags can be stackable. An NPC might how far along a quest you are based on kflag stack.
- A kflag can have a command prog on it, to create a new command for players.
- Kflags can have count-down timers, to trigger an event after a certain amount of time.
- A Kflag can have an mprog copy itself randomly to other players in the room, creating a virus.